« Home | What are we learning? (or teaching?) » | Learning in the 21st century » | Differences amongst international and American stu... » | Schwarzenegger, Chile & California: the power of t... » | One frustrated October 5th » | English is hard... » | What is left from U » | The 18th » | I will Follow you into the Dark » | Salamanca: Just one Click away from the World » 

Monday, December 11, 2006 

There is no much more to say about Pinochet's death this afternoon that you might have already read.

You all might already know that some people is crying over his death, while other are dancing and celebrating the very same thing.

I am 25. I was born under hos government. I was a child when he lost both 1988 and 1989 elections and he had to give up the office. I was a teenager when he was recluted in London in 1998. I have always seen him in the news. I saw him giving up the power in 1990. I saw him getting of the plane which brought him back from England in 1999. So many, many things...

He have always been there, but not any more.

I am glad. He did so much harm.

Still, the one that is comming soon -one without Pinochet arround- it is a Chile I do not know.

presentation

Search

citizen's juornalism (in spanish)

  • El Morrocotudo - XV región de Arica y Parinacota, Chile | In Spanish
  • El Observatodo - IV región de Coquimbo, Chile | In Spanish
  • El Rancahuaso - VI región de O'Higgins, Chile | In Spanish
  • El aMaule - VII región del Maule, Chile | In Spanish

blog's data

  • visits so far.
  • Feed (XML).

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blogger
Firefox
Statcounter
Creative Commons

Site arranged by MZN.